Update

The following are the last few Fireside Writes in 21st Century Writing.

1-9-17
Where are we going?
For 21st Century Writing, I think we should prioritize our NaNoWriMo. It's something we haven't been working on for a few weeks, but we need to finish. We should also start on all of our video projects that we plan to do and learn how to edit better, because right now, the editing is decent, but not the best.

Where am I going?
I feel like I'm running out of words. Writing isn't coming to me as easy as it used to. I still love it, watching my pen fly across the page, trying to catch up to my mind. But that isn't happening as often lately. My pen moves quicker than my mind does, and it's weird. I love writing, but recently it's been more careful, more controlled. I don't write with my heart anymore, I write with my brain. Using calculated words that I know will induce the right emotions in my readers, but mean nothing to me. I used to put all of myself into my writing, I would grow attached to every word I wrote. I couldn't bear to delete anything I created, no matter how bad.
Writing timer.


1-11-17
What work am I most proud of?
The work I am most proud of is my Melanie Martinez meme, my blog, last year's class NaNoWriMo contribution, my Flipsnack, my editing work on my friend's Harry Potter fanfiction, my lesson summary on Egypt in 6th grade, my P!ATD album remake, my found poem in language arts, my blog background, my notebook/journal collection, my history report on Persephone in 6th grade, my Eleanor Roosevelt meme, the world kindness day story, the chain story, my Phil Lester meme, my 9/11 meme, my idea for last year's Build-A-Society, and contributing to the literary team discussions.
Writing Timer.


Comments

Popular Posts