Patronuses




If you like Harry Potter, you might want to read this. Do you have a Pottermore account? I do. According to Pottermore, I'm in Gryffindor and Horned Serpent. My wand is 13" sycamore wood, unyielding flexibility, dragon heartstring core. My patronus is a dragonfly. YES YOU DID READ THAT CORRECTLY!!!! POTTERMORE NOW HAS A PATRONUS QUIZ!!!! It is absolutely amazing and immersive. Wear headphones, as the music that accompanies it is wonderful. The quiz is completely based on instinct, and each question is timed, so answer fast and truthfully.
Expecto Patronum. Remember to eat chocolate, as it helps make you feel better after a dementor attack.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Madison!

I liked your post. I'm Ravenclaw, plus I bought one of the Deatheater wands at Universal Studios. Does that count?
I'll definitely check out the quiz.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
I really love this post as it is about harry potter, my favorite series in the world, and I love how you mentioned pottermore on here too.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
I really love this post as it is about harry potter, my favorite series in the world, and I love how you mentioned pottermore on here too.

Popular Posts